søndag 16. februar 2014

The Studio Challenges: No photo!

Todat\y we have this no photo challenge for you at The Studio Challenges:

Create a layout with no photo!
 There are some special moments that you didn't manage to get photos of that still need recording so now is you chance to document it! Or maybe there's just something that doesn't need photos but you need to get down on paper. (You can use a ticket or something from the event though, as long as its not a photo!)



I don't do December Daily or project life or anything that comits me to following up by a daily bases - I have enough self insight to know I never can fulfill such projects *lol*
But on occations I document a week from Monday to Sunday, just to challenge myself. Usually it goes some photos with it, but this time time I took no photos, just wrote:


Background paper: Studio Calico. Tags: Chic Tags. Chipbooards: AC & Simple Stories.
Alphas: Webster's pages & AC. Epoxy stickers, journaling cards, cork elements, fabric badge: Freckled Fawn


When I started documenting this week in January, it was supposed to be another "boring" week, containing the usual everyday life happenings. But it didn't turn out that way: my mum had a bad accident (she fell off the garage roof while shuffling snow and smashed her ankel), we have had some issues with Social Security which finally was solved, my FIL needed to see a lawyer after a car accident two years ago etc etc That's what all the journaling is about.

Some close ups:








Please visit The Studio Challenges blog to see the rest of the DT's fabolous examples and to see how ou could win a £12.50 voucher to use inthis month's sponsor's shop.







You have until 2nd March to enter both of this months challenges.

2 kommentarer:

pysselpetra sa...

snygg tolkning av utmaningen PL goes LO :)
härliga färger som alltid

Jinny Newlin sa...

I cannot tell you how much I love this page, Hilde! Such a great idea, and so many amazing little bits and pieces! Way to pay attention to the details, girl!