lørdag 1. februar 2014

The Artist - CSI case File #108

Good morning peeps!


Here is this week's challenge at CSI:





And here is my take on it, featuring a clay head DS14 made a few years ago. We has it diplayed in our living room, but with kids, cats and dogs running around, I will not be surprised if it gets ruined some day. If the any discussions are up about what the clay head looked like, we here have the evidence.


Background paper & chipboards: Simple Stories. Other papers: Echo park. Rubon Basic Grey.
Alpha: Studio Calico. Flair: The Paper Bakery. Pen: Signo. Buttons & washi: unknown
 Details:


Pen work:




This is how I solved the case:


*Colors: all used
*Evidence: News print, rubons, pen work
*Testimony: Document what your art means to you. Honestly: I don't concider myself an artist, so I have documented DS14's art instead.

Do you want to play with us this week?

Ingen kommentarer: