tirsdag 18. februar 2014

Celebrate (Card, Fusion #4)

Hello!

I'm still working on the cards I'm giving to my mum (she loves giving cards on any occation) and here is another one:


Patterned papers: Lemon Owl. Banner piece: MME. Rhinestones: Biltema. Button: Angels Craft.
Butterfly & washi: unknown

Detail/Close up:


 I got the inspiration for the card from this fun challenge (#4) at Fusion Card Challenges:


I flipped the sketch, and transformed it to fit a size 5 1/4"x 5 1/4" card. Using a butterfly was quite obvious, but I went for a more monochromatic color cheme than the photo in the challenge. I love how it turned out - bring spring on!

Are you ready for spring? Or maybe winter if you live on the other side of planet earth?

6 kommentarer:

Kelly Griglione sa...

Wonderful take on the sketch, and how you incorporated the subject matter of the photo. Very pretty card! Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge!

Laura Davis sa...

This is a beauty!
Laura

Betty sa...

Great take on the Sketch, Hilde. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.

Lynn sa...

I am so ready for spring! Your card is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion!

pysselpetra sa...

vackert

pysselpetra sa...

vackert