onsdag 4. desember 2013

Christmas cards made with non seasonal materials - Deers!

For a few years I have challenged myself to make Christmas cards with non seasonal papers: It's a great way to use up scraps and left over embellies.

I have some favorite dies which are perfect for the purpose - one of them is a deer dies from LifeStyleCrafts (Quickutz). As you will see all the cards below are based on the same design, but I still didn't feel mass producing as they are all with different colors and patterns.

"God jul" means "Merry Christmas" in Norwegian :-)

Paper on deer: MME. Bow: Freckled Fawn. The rest: unknown

Paper on deer: MME.. The rest: unknown

Alpha: Webster's Pages. The rest: unknown

Backround paper: LYB. Paper on deer: MME. Bow: Freckled Fawn. The rest: unknown


As I said, all of these cards were made from paper scraps, and I'm sorry I can't recall all manufactorers.

I'll be back next week with  more Christmas cards, both deer cards made with traditional papers, but also with more cards non seasonal style,made with my other favourite dies, a bulbe.

Ingen kommentarer: