tirsdag 3. desember 2013

My Favorite Month (OUAS December challenge)


Look at this great sketch created by Nadia Canizzo for Once Upon A... Sketch:




Journalling Theme: "My favorite month"

 
You are free to interpret our theme any way you like but please make sure your layout is based on the sketch above and includes some journalling (hidden journalling is fine)

Even if I love December with advent, Christmas and all the family time, I admit I love July even more:

Papers: Simple Stories. Colored stickers: October Afternoon.Word stickers & tab: Bazill.
Flair: Marens Landhandleri. Buttons: Angels Craft. Alpha: I don't recall :-)



This is the very last layout I'll make as a DT member at OUAS, at least for a while. Originally the DT term was for one year, but due to Nadia having a baby etc, the term became half a year longer. It has been a lovely journey to be a part of, but now it's time to close that door and open new ones :-)

Please head over to the OUAS blog to see the current team's wonderful examples and to play along!

Ingen kommentarer: