søndag 29. september 2013

Trends: Grid design (The Studio Challenges)

Welcome to a new challenge at The Studio Challenges. Today's challenge is all about one of the scrapping trends: Grid design. The engineer in me loves anything linear and straight, so this challenge is just up my alley!


Title: Trout for breakfast

Journaling: While it was M who cought all the Trouts, it was S and grandpa who had to prepare the fish.
Patterned papers: Studio Calico. Alpha: Adornit. Epoxy bbutton: Epiphany Crafts. Shaped buttons: unknown


I kept my photos black & white not to disturb the color combo. Splashes of red add extra interest.

I used 3D foam behind one of the photos to create depth in the layout. A few of the squares were glued in the middle only, so the paper edges would rise a bit, just to loosen up the straight design.


Do you ever do grid design layouts?
Do you want to play with us?

1 kommentar:

Sherri sa...

I love a good grid design. Just did another one last night :) Great minds think alike, I guess. It's been a long time, and I hope you are doing well my friend.