mandag 9. september 2013

The card which didn't make the cut at the European Scrap Battle

I participated in the Card Battle, too. My layout made the cut for the second Battle, but not this card:


Patterned papers: Studio Calico. Stamp: Kaisercraft. See You Mask: Club Scrap
Pin: Webster's pages. Ink: Tsukineko. Pen: Zig. Ribbon: unknown


Close up photo on stamp/doodle tecnique:


The tecnique is very simple: I have used a grid stamp and outlined the pattern with small L-shaped doodles on the right side/upper side of the lines of the stamped parts (did that make sense?).


And I had fun making this card and that's good enough for me :-)
Have you stamped lately?

2 kommentarer:

pysselpetra sa...

supersnyggt! ett av mina favoriter ♥

Hanna-Marie sa...

inne för å kolla av vem min motståndare i deltävling 3 är :-D men vill ju se din layout från deltävling 2 :-D

lycka till.