fredag 6. september 2013

In Cloud Nine - Hubby at Desigual

August was my last month at the Memory Maze DT and this layout was made for my final post for this great, Australian  chipboard manufactorer :-(



As you may know, I took my Family to London, UK, this Easter Break. We had a blast, and there was only one shop I really wanted to visit: Desigual - I just love their happy clothes. I think it became hubby's favourite shop too, when the shop keeper offered him a cold beer while he was waiting for me trying outfits.

Non Memory Maze products used: CS (Bazill), shopping bag (Desigual), cut outs (Crate papers), alpha (AC), Badge (the Paper Bakery), Ink (Ranger), stamp (Kaisercraft), sewing machine, pen

 
The background is made from the paper shopping bag received in the store. It's rather busy, so I used the biggest chipboard piece from a corner set to tie the center cluster together. The chipboard is covered with gesso, inked up in blue and stamped with a grid stamp.




Isn't Desigual the best shop ever?

1 kommentar:

pysselpetra sa...

Härligt färgsprakande. Men Hilde det räcker att du kommer till Malmö för att besöka en Desigualbutik ;)