søndag 26. mai 2013

Memory Maze May work + blog hop winner

Hello.

A week ago it was my turn to share ideas on how to use useboards on the Memory Maze blog. This time I focused on how to you small items/ATC sized chipboards on different creations. If you want to read the entire article, please visit my post at the Memory Maze blog, but here is the short version:


I started by making these three 2,5"x3,5" pieces.



The first one is used on an ATC (You find all the product information on the Memory Maze blog post):

Chipboard: Memory Maze. Stamps: Kaizer Kraft, Teresa Collins Stamp Maker
Alpha: Adornit: Paint: Parma. Ink: Ranger. Pen: Zig



The second is used on a card:

Chipboard: Memory Maze. Patterned Paper: AC. Alpha: Crate Paper
Pearls: Inkido



The third one is used on a layout (There is a lot of white-tailed deers where I live. As my gardens is fenced, just a low fence so my dogs can run free in it, they usually don't visit us. Spring this year must have been tought on the deers with lots of ice on the ground, making it hard to find anything eat, becuase they decided to pay my garden a visit - and they ate the pancies I had on a table next to the kitchen window).


Chipboard: Memory Maze. Patterned Paper: Harmonie. Bling: Petaloo.  Ribbon: AC. Cheesecloth: unknown


...................................

Memory Maze blog hop winner

Thanks to everyone who played along with our first ever blog hop for Memory Maze. And thank you also for all the lovely comments and for joining my blog. Without further ado the randomly chosen winner of my blog hop is................Tone-Lill Angelsgård. Congratulations Tone-Lill - please email me your address (see the right hand bar) so that I can ship you your prize ~ a card kit.

Ingen kommentarer: