tirsdag 9. april 2013

Magic Mirror In My Hand...



...who has the prettiest feathers in the land?

Feather embellies: The real Kiwi feathers :-)


Answer: my budgie Kiwi :-)

Budgies molt (as cats and dogs shred) and there is an amazingly large number of feathers on such a tiny little bird - you notice when they land on the floor. Most of the feathers are small, down feathers, but there are larger ones too, like the flight feathers from the wings and tails. Those are multicolored on lots of budgies, like Kiwi's. And I collect them as I think they are so pretty.



Patterned papers: Basic Grey, CSI Coordinates. Chipboard: Maya Road (bird), Imaginarium Designs (the reest). Rubons: Basic Grey. Stamps: Kaiser Kraft (grid), unknown (script). Jewles: Scrappers Choice.


 My other budgie, Fluffy, is a white winged/tailed bird. His large feathers are all white and make super cute embellies, too!



I got the inspiration to this layout when I saw CSI case # 64:





Colors: all five used. My dominant color is lime green, found in one of the the CSI coordinates patterned papers: the bird is covererd with it and the title tiles made from the same paper.

Evidence: Bird, stamps, rubons, pen work, jewels
Testimony: Verbs (the words on the white "tiles": Molt- toss - fall - grow- renew


------------------------------

Do you collect any "weird" items?

4 kommentarer:

pysselpetra sa...

And pretty they are. It must be good to have an inhouse supplier. LOL

Victoria Freze sa...

I would definitely collect them for scrapbook page as well :) they are absolutely beautiful as your layout is!

Trish sa...

Fantastic work...your blog looks great!

Unknown sa...

How pretty is this !