søndag 28. september 2014

Fish Spa (The Studio Challenges September Lift Challenge)

Good morning!  Our challenge today at The Studio Challenges is definitely a fun one.  We want you scraplift a member of our design team.  On our blog you can see how it turned out when all the design team ladies picked another designer to scraplift for this challenge.   Here is my inspiration layouts and my scraplifted version:


I love the design on Leslie's layout for the August 17th Mood Board Challenge:

I chose to keep two main elements: the large title, which I substituted with my journaling, and the photo framed by a large layer cluster, I kept pretty close with some of the embellies, too - the camera, the title on the left hand on the photo etc etc. My layout is featuring my DS11, having a fish spa in Crete this summer:
Background paper: Kaiser Craft. Other Patterned papers: MME, Tags; Chic Tags. Alpha: American Craft. Flair, washi & arrow: Freckled Fawn. Resin fish, camera, fabric "flowers & buttions: unknown.
Here are a few close ups for you:





Now please head over to the The Studio Challenges blog to see the rest of the DT member's lifts and to play along!

Ingen kommentarer: