fredag 1. november 2013

My Happy Place - OUAS October challenge

I just cannot believe it's November! We have had the most wonderful autumn here, and the pasifloras are still blooming in my garden - usually we have som heavy frost in September which kills them. But I don't complain!

This layout is about my happy place - our patio and garden:


Background paper & title: LilyBee. Others: Carta Bella. cutouts: Elle's studio.

Journalings says: It's just so relaxing to sit down in the patio, watch above the land and sea, knowing it's growing and blooming there.


A few details:

Flowers & photo frame: Freckled Fawn. Resin birds: Webster's pages. Ribbon: MME

Yellow striped gem: Queen &Co. Wooden hearts: unknown


The theme for this month's challenge at Once Upon A Sketch (OUAS) is My Happy Place and here is the sketch which goes along with it:


Please head over to the OUAS blog to see the rest of the DT's stunning creations, and to learn more about prizes and our sponsors. Will you play along, too?

1 kommentar:

pysselpetra sa...

Ljuvligt ♥ med snygga detaljer