søndag 24. november 2013

Enjoy every moment - CSI #99

A new, lovely challenge is up at CSI:



And here is my take on it:

A true mix of findings from my pile of stash: no one mentioned - no one forgotten this time, but I spot The Paper Bakery, Studio Calico, LYB, Basic Grey, and probably some more :-)

Journaling: "DS10 is still enjoy the small things in life - like hunting for treasures in the garden with the metal detector. May 2013"




How I solved the case:
*Colors: The DT members get the file cases quite far in advance and the first description said pale grey instead of pale green. So my layout has grey instead of green :-) But the other colors are used.
*Evidence: Butterfly, Wood, silver metal,fabric (puffy and pleated, too), six of something (triangels, groups of six stars, six other wood embellies)
*Testimony:six word memoir

Do we see you this week at CSI?

1 kommentar:

Monique Liedtke sa...

Fab page Hilde!! Love the design with the triangles!