lørdag 29. juni 2013

London calling! (CSI #78)

Hello!

This Easter I took my family to visit and explore London, UK. And of course I had to take a photo of them in the so London'ish red phone boxes.


Journaling:" And when you are in London, you do have to have a photo of you in one of the red phone boxes - the true documention of you really having been there" 

When I grew up we had phone boxes, too. Not as pretty as the Lonon ones, but still. I think this was the first time my kids even saw a phone box (please have in mind, I live on the country side)... I feel like a dinosaur...

Some close up photos:



Patterned paper: MME (green stripes), unknown (bakground).Cut outs/stickers:
Teresa Collins. Large badge: Scrapbuttons,. Flair: Ormolou. Alpha: Basic Grey.
 Plane: Studio Calico. Brad: MME

This layout is made with inspiration from CSI file case #78. As this blog post is a scheduled one, I'm hiking in the beautiful Norwegian Mountains when the challenge goes live. I don't have the direct link to the Challenge, but you find it here.

How I solved the case:
-All colors used
-Evidence: travel accents, stickers, stitching
Testimony: Document a trip

Tell me, are there things you see that makes YOU feel like a dinosaur?

3 kommentarer:

Katherine sa...

Super page Hilde, when I was younger we used to play a game to see how many people you could fit in a phone box, just like that one...I am sure we got over 10!!!!

Tone-Lill sa...

Kjempe herlig LO, stilig med telefon box bilde. Har egentlig ikke tenkt over at den rød telefon boksen er typisk Engelsk lande merke, er så vandt til å se dem. Tror jeg får ta noen bilder selv også lol ;)

Chantalle sa...

This is wonderful - love your dark background