onsdag 3. juli 2013

Grow - OUAS July Challenge

Hi!

Do you have a a veggie garden?
I do, and I just love to see the development there during the summer season. Unfortenately, summer so far this year has been pretty cold and wet so the plants haven't grown as I hoped for. But summer isn't over yet, and as I am a true optimist, I haven't given up. But I admit I'm seriously considering buying a greenhouse to increase the chances of eating DYI vegetables.

The July journaling theme at OUAS is Grow, and you are of course free to interpret it as you wish. I chose to write about my veggie garden to be :-)


Patterned papers & cut outs: Lemon Owl. Clay carrots: MyLittleBitOfWhimsey. Alpha: Sassafras Lass


Did you notice how I made the signs for the plants? I have written on simple can lids, just like the one I have tucked behind the butterfly. Very cheap - very effective, and when fall comes, I just toss them in the bin for recycling metal...



Journaling: The one who give up is a loser: we try out again hoping summer will be warm enough to give us home grown vegetables like squash and chilli.


OUAS July Sketch:



Do you feel like playing with us?

1 kommentar:

Victoria Freze sa...

wow, Hilde! it's beautiful!!! love how you used that can lid :)
be sure to share this LO on our FB page :)