lørdag 5. januar 2013

Decorated notebook

My mum asked me if I could pimp up the book she uses in her summer recidence - a large notebook where visitirs can write a note when they leave.

I promised her I would, but I admit I was surprised when it was a blue canvas book - the color would limit me, unless I wanted to paint it. The book layed on my desk for weeks - I had no idea where to start and what to do.

Then I saw these fabolous decorated calendars at Kasia's blog in November - she was one of my fellow DTers at Cardabilities - I new exactly what to do: I pulled out some papers and stuff I had laying around, and just did it when I finally had the inpiration last week). It was actually quite easy - it was just a matter of having the right idea on how to start.




Patterned papers, doilies & trim: Unknown. Rubon house: Maya Road
Pearls: Prima. Birds flash card: October Aftenoon. Alpha: Fancy Pants

Do you ever have projects laying on your desk, not knowing where to start?

2 kommentarer:

pysselpetra sa...

Så vacker

Monique Liedtke sa...

This is awesome Hilde!! Actually loving the blue color and really admire what you did with it! I expect your mum loves it too?!