onsdag 11. januar 2017

Going digital - sort of...

Do you have been to trips or happenings from which you have tons and photos and have no idea where to start when it comes to scrapping? I do...

I have challenged myself to go digital, too, in 2017 and I'm going to use the Project Life App to start with.

Hands down, it was so easy to use, and this layout is the first I made, using free templates and collection packs:




One of those trips we have lots of photos from, is our hiking trip into the mountains this fall. I wanted to check out how a digital layout from our trip to the waterfall "Myfallet" could look like:


Worked as a charm!


Then I got really brave and scrapped a (silly) photo session of my cousin, his daughter and my husband:



So, do I have any plans for using the PL app? Oh, yes.
  • I plan on documenting snap shots from our daily life weekly,  two or three photos from each week, just to tell the stories I often forget are worth telling.
  • I will use the app on a long road trip later this year, making a layout every night using the best photos of the day - a kind of trip diary.
  • Any other occation when I feel I want to have lots of photos in my album.
I have figured out how I can print at home from the app - I will share with you in a later post, so stay tuned!

Ingen kommentarer: