søndag 17. april 2016

Good Times (Stuck?! April 1th Sketch)

For my birthday last year, husband and kids gave me a riding weekend  up in the Norwegian mountains.

Summer can be chilly in the mountains, but it still was a wonderful weekend - good, sturdy horses and a beautiful landscape. I was teamed up with the horse Hogda Viljar - a good choice made by the instructors - not too hot a horse, but not completely dead either :-)


Papers & stickers: Doodlebug Designs. Words: American Crafts. Wood weener: Freckled Fawn. Brads: unknown
Even if the mpintains hadn't dress in fall colors yet, I found the Doodlebug Designs Friendly Forest collection perfect:

Legg til bildetekst

Saddlebag - for food and extra clothes




The design is taken from the April 1th Sketch at Stuck?! Sketches, a great sketch to work with.




I hope I can do i similar tour this summer, too, but might find one with a little more speed and action!


4 kommentarer:

Cassie sa...

I love the mix of patterned papers you used. It really makes the photos pop! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Laura Creates sa...

What a sweet page, so loving these colours! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Devra sa...

love the story and nice photos. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for sharing at Stuck?! Sketches

Monique Liedtke sa...

Wow Hilde, what an awesome page!! Loving the bright Doodlebug colors and adore the photos!! I wish I wasn't allergic to horses, sigh. Love all the little bits and pieces you added, there's so much to see! Thank you so much for using one of the Stuck?! Sketches sketches!