tirsdag 13. januar 2015

Life is a balance....

Do you have photos laying around you want to scrap, or stories you want to tell, and you have no ideas to start? I have had this photo from FIL's funural in August on my desk forever, and I knew what I wanted to say, but I never knew how to scrap it. Then this mood board from Scrap Around The World (SATW) gave me the inspiration I needed:




My FIL was very sick the last months before he died, and it was hard to see him just fade away. For the last weeks we debated almost every day: how long to hold on, and to what, and when to let go?

My FIL was very important to us and the images in the mood board pefect for my theme: he hold the keys to our hearts, the clock was ticking, and there was lots and lots of flowers in the funural. I let the saying in the board be the title of my layout, and as it was the essense of what I tried to express, I framed it and let it be th focal point.

Papers: Websters Pages. Frame:Memory Maze. Flowers: Prima. Cut files: Silhouette studio. Trim, key & pearls: unknown 


Details:




Thank you SATW for the inspiration to scrap this photo and memory!

8 kommentarer:

Karita sa...

Beautiful layout Hilde! You´ve done a perfect work with the sentiment together with the photo!

Thank you for joining at SATW!

dstandard sa...

Beautiful page Hilde!

Unknown sa...

so sorry to hear about your FIL Hilde. This page is a lovely way to remember him. Thanks for joining us at SATW

Pascale B. Scrap sa...

A beautiful homage to your FIL! Thank you for joining the SATW challenge!

Athanasia sa...

Beautiful,thank you for sharing at SATW!!!

langeatheart sa...

Scrapbooking is not only meant to document just good times and smiley faces it's about life! I am glad to see you scrapped about your FIL and that our Mood Board helped you in doing so. My condolences for your loss. You did a lovely job of paying tribute to him! All the best from SATW! :)

Hera sa...

So sorry for your lost, friend. What a beautiful way to how your feelings and love... Thanks so much for sharing with us at SATW!

Ella Swan sa...

What a stunning tribute page Hilde!! Love it & so glad we could inspire you. So sorry for your loss ♥ Thanks for playing at SATW