tirsdag 3. juni 2014

Arbeidsuke (work practise week) - The Paper Bakery Sketch #26

Two weeks ago DS14 had "work practise week" and he stayed with me to test what a construction engineer's week was like. He was with me on loooooong meetings, we were out on our construction sites, the marine ones, too, and he did one of the most important jobs on a Friday: operating the waffle maker to keep the staff happy :-)

Papers, stickers & chipboards: various The Paper Bakery Kits (featuring Studio Calico, Bella Blvd, AC)Studio. Alpha: Crate Paper. Washi & brads: Freckled Fawn. Brown stars: Pretty Little Studio. Buttons: Europris

In his opinion the best part was to be out on the sites and the worst part to get up at 6am - we usually start work at 7am :-)

Details:

Young man at work :-)

Brads, washi and stickers

I stll love using buttons

Lately I have challenged myself to use busy bacground papers instead of white cardstock or neutral ones. I'm happy how it turns out, even if the layouts get more busy.



I found the inspiration for the design from this fun sketch at The Paper Bakery:

I have stuck pretty close to the sketch's overall design except for replacing the half circles with squares and the trinagles with buttons. But you'll fin the triangles in other places on my layout!


Now tell me, how have you (scrap) challenged yourself lately?

6 kommentarer:

Monique Liedtke sa...

Fabulous page Hilde!!! My 15 year old had the same asignment but had found a much less interesting company! I'm sure he would rather have been with you and your company instead!!! (And not only because of the waffles, lol)!!!

Janet's Joy sa...

What a great day to document! You did an awesome job using a busy background paper and I love your take on the sketch. The buttons are a nice touch!
So glad you played along with us at Paper Bakery!!

Fleursbydesign sa...

Love your take on the Paper Bakery sketch great photos too :)

Tegan sa...

This is so cool! Love that background paper! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Bakery! :)

Sarah sa...

I really love that you used that camera paper in the background! Love your take on the sketch too! Thanks for joining us @Paper Bakery!

Valerie sa...

This is beautiful. Totally in love with your take on the sketch. Thank you for playing at the Paper Bakery.