lørdag 31. august 2013

Conquering Mt Bitihorn - CSI #87

The Norwegian mountains are great for hiking - this summer my youngest son even joined me conquering on of the peaks, Mt Bitihorn.

Patterned papers: Studio Calico, WRMK.  Pink Frame: Elle's Studio. Dark frame: Crate papers. Flags: Søstrene Grene. Aplhas: Studio Calico (pink), Jillibean Soup (teal). Buttons: unknown. Stickers: MME. Cardstock: Bazill. Rubon: Basic Grey

Wow, it was a tough trip: very steep - but we made it :-)




I have no idea why Blogger puts this up rotated :-)

This is my take on CSI Case File #87:


This is how I solved the case:

  • All colors used
  • Evidence: Map print, flags, arrows, word stickers, rubons
  • Testimony: Writing about a trip, wandering journaling

Did you get any ideas for your next layout?



1 kommentar:

Alison sa...

Great use of colours and love your layering. Nothing like conquering a mountain to put life into perspective :)