tirsdag 11. oktober 2016

From this - to that

Last wekend was spent hiking in the Norwgian mountains: me, the kids, my husband and my mum.

Two years ago my mum had an accident and smashed her ancle really bad. Ten surgeries (!) later she is like a goat even in harsh terrain. I'm so happy for her! Did I mention she's 72, btw?

Patterned papers, stickers, chipboard, flair & cut outs: Shimelle for American Crafts. Alpha:Echo Park. Wood veeners: Jillibean Soup
 Close ups/details:







The design is taken from the October 1th Sketch at Stuck!? 



I find sketches a great starting point when creating, especially like now when I have been "out of business" for a while.

Do you like sketches?

6 kommentarer:

Raechelle Bellus sa...

Your mom is amazing!!! So glad she recovered well and is able to enjoy hiking. This layout is beautifully done. Thanks for sharing with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Laura Creates sa...

Wow this is fabulous! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

Helen Wallace sa...

Oh my goodness! I just love everything about this page. The photos, the story, the lettering and your take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

kaybeetoo sa...

Love this layout and so glad that your mom is doing so well! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Natsuko sa...

Wow!to your amazing mom and fabulous layout!!Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches!!

Morag Cutts sa...

Lovely layout! Love the title work - very eye catching. Thanks for playing along!