tirsdag 7. april 2015

Embarking (PI Online Crop Make It Sparkle challenge)

This blog - and I - have had a week long easter break :-) We spent it at home and did a major spring cleaning - phew, it's amazing how stuff has piled up during the thirteen years we have lived in this house!

Before the brak, I participated in the Paper Issues Online Crop, and did lots of layouts, which I'm going to show this and next week. One of them was Sherri's Glitter challenge:

Sherri's Make It Sparkle Challenge

I challenge you to use embellishments that add a little sparkle and shine to your projects. Think gold, or silver, rhinestones, glitter, or even sequins. Here I've used some AC glitter hearts from the DIY collection to help document a quick thought on getting older. You have until Monday March 29 to create a brand new, never been seen before project for this challenge. 

Here is my take on it, featuring the embarking of the cruise we did last September:


All materials except overlay (Rayher): Me & My Big Ideas for RCCL


Details:


I thought it was a good idea bying themed papers onboard, but as they really aren't much my style, I struggle with using them.



Do you buy themed papers when visiting places?

Ingen kommentarer: