fredag 27. mars 2015

@ Beitostølen - layout Grid Style

I love grid design. It's something about the straight lines I find attractive - must be the engeneer in me *lol*

So when I saw this challenge at Paper Issues online crop, I knew I wanted to play.
March 21, 2015


Start with grid paper, sew a grid, lay paper into a grid pattern, anything goes! Your grid could be a circle grid, triangles, just so long as it is in a grid formation and your having fun! You have until Monday 3/29 to upload your new, never seen before layout to this album to be eligible for the prize.
US residents only. Sorry. 

I didn't read the fine print which says US recidents only, but who cares! I'm happy with my page, and all it means is that I cannot win any prize, which I probably would not do anyway, since there are lso many amazing entries for the challenge!

Here is my layout, featuring photos from our winter break in February:

Patterned papers, stickers & alpha: Doodlebug designs. Cork sign:Studio Calico. Snowflakes & trim: unknown


I love how winter outfits are so colorful that you can use non seasonal papers to match!

Close up:




Do you fancy grid design?

2 kommentarer:

Bente Fagerberg sa...

Superherlig lo! Elsker grid-style men passer ikke så godt med min egen stil. Skulle kanskje pröve en litt shabby-grid,...-Hva tror du om det :) ?
God påske til deg og dine!

dstandard sa...

Love your page and your clean lines here!