onsdag 17. desember 2014

A cute critter Christmas card - just for fun

Ohhh, this blog has been so neglected lately. Why? Because I am preparing for the upcoming holidays and has put scrapping away for some weeks - I'd rather make candy, bake and do other fun stuff! I have beeen making cards, but have not bothered to take photos of them. Not because they were ugly, but because the light conditions were lousy and I was too lazy to fight for decent images.... Bad me.

But this one was photoed - a card I made just for fun:



All materials are scraps/one-of-a-kind items - I have no idea about manufactorers.

Have you made any Christmas cards this year?

3 kommentarer:

dstandard sa...

Adorable card Hilde!

Bente Fagerberg sa...

Jeg har full forståelse for det med lys og å ta bilder! Har värt helt håplöst. Dette kortet ser flott ut og er dessuten fotografert i godt lys . I går fikk vi litt lys, men da kom det snö og ble kaldt dessuten,....

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy sa...

Positively adorable!:) A very merry to you and your family!